Helping You Get Back to a Pain Free Life!
Here at Camp Interventional Pain we understand that prolonged pain can wear an individual down. We pride ourselves on exceptional pain management care and getting you back to a healthy and fulfilling life! We offer a number of services including: steroid injections, botox injections, platelet-rich plasma (PRP) injections, spinal cord stimulators (SCS), as well as radiofrequency ablations (RFAs)!
Epidural Steroid Injections
We offer a multitude of epidural injections for lumbar, thoracic, and cervical pathology including herniated discs, spinal stenosis and sciatica. These include interlaminar and transforaminal approaches as well as selective nerve root blocks.
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Injections
This is our newest injection! Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy uses injections of a concentration of a patient’s own platelets to accelerate the healing of injured tendons, ligaments, muscles and joints. In this way, PRP injections use each individual patient’s own healing system to improve musculoskeletal problems.
Spinal Cord Stimulators
We perform spinal cord stimulator trials, revisions, and implantation for those patients who have been refractive to multiple other modalities or who have continued to have pain despite surgery.
- Other Procedures We Offer:
- Intra-articular Facet Injections
- Medial Branch Nerve Blocks and Radiofrequency Ablations
- Genicular Nerve Blocks/Ablations
- Sacroiliac Injection
- Sacroiliac Radiofrequency Ablation
- Third Occipital Nerve Block/Ablation
- Intra-articular Knee, Hip, Shoulder, and other Joint Injections
- Stellate Ganglion Block
- Lumbar Sympathetic Plexus Block
- Superior Hypogastric Plexus Block
- Celiac Plexus Block
- Greater/Lesser Occipital Nerve Block
- Pudendal Nerve Block
- Meralgia Paresthetica/Lateral Femoral Cutaneous Nerve Block
- Trigger Point Injections
- Ganglion Impar
- Botox Injections for Chronic Migraines